Monday, November 5, 2012

Edgy yet Polished

As promised.... a real outfit post!
If you only knew how long I've had these photos in my archives (my faux-pro[fessional] word for an album in my iPhoto library).
 Photo Credit: Austin

Earrings from Claire's/ Urban Outfitters graphic tank/ Silence + Noise blazer/ Free People jeans/ Rhinestone bracelet from Target/ Lucky Brand snake ring/ Shoe Dazzle shoes



(Maybe my favorite graphic tank ever).


I don't know if you can catch me further out of my comfort zone... structured (the blazer) AND heels (gasp! not boots!) that are at least half a size too small and totally slick on the bottom. Yikes!
But for the love of fashion, I have to venture out and get funky every once and a while.
I am happy to say I get to go to New York Wednesday morning and I am hoping to have lots of great things to share with you when I get back (like my trip to Harper's Bazaar and The Lion King on Broadway)!  
Hopefully, I'll get to see New York healing as a city from Hurricane Sandy as well.
See you post-NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment