Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving & Such

Earrings from Lucky Penny- Boone, NC/ Karen Kane top/ Ring thrifted from Buffalo Exchange- Plaza Midwood, Charlotte, NC/ Lucky Brand jeans/ Lucchese boots/ Lia Sophia necklace

 Photo Credit: Jordan

 Still loving my Lucchese's!

When I went home for Thanksgiving, my two goals were to get a mani/pedi and to stock up on blog photos.
Ya know what I did?
Nap.
A lot.
Did I do either of the things I set out to do?
Nope.
Is this blog post over due? (Resorting to New York photos here)
Yep.
But like Kendi said, "better late, than naked."

Tasha Polizzi coat (to be featured later)


Two things I DID accomplish on Thanksgiving break:
1) Black Friday shopping madness with Mom and
2) shooting this monster with my Dad....



If you don't like it.... sorry, but "southern style by Haleigh" should have been your warning.
I'm still excited and still proud and hopefully I can do it with my bow next year!

1 comment: