Sunday, November 18, 2012

Not Your Average Outfit Post



Triad ring from Elementality- Asheville, NC/ Statement ring (right) from Lucky Penny- Boone, NC

Photo Credit: Jordan

Urban Outfitters scarf/ Free People top/ Anthropologie raincoat/ Sakroots bag/ Urban Outfitters skirt/ Boot Tights/ Free People socks/ Lucchese Spirit boots

America's Museum of Natural History


So many reasons to love this post......
It's not every day that I get to do blog pictures in Central Park and the Museum of Natural History!

Secondly, I am wearing all my favorite brands, all smashed together-- Free People, Anthro, Lucchese, Urban, and Sakroots.
(And I just so happen to be looking at URBN INC. for internships..... HEY! HI! Notice me?!)

Third, I am so happy to say I wore these boots every single, non-stop day in the city and they NEVER hurt my feet.  Also, the beautiful, light, peanut-brittle color makes them easy to match with everything.  Lucchese, you never let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment