Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Snow Day... I'll Take It!

Target sunglasses/ Sakroots bag/ Scarf from Lucky Penny/ Anthropologie coat/ Ariat jeans/ Socks from Journeys/ Double H boots

 Mom technically got me this bag to go to New York, but I just couldn't wait!

Photo Credit: Jordan Dollard


Good karma finally came around to make up for the hell week I had last week-- a snow day!
I was productive most of the morning working on a new Etsy shop full of fun stuff and then the afternoon I spend with Jordan drinking coffee, talking about New York, and taking blog pictures--of course!


You may remember me referencing her "Classy from North to South" blog before, but now she has started a BRAND NEW one called "South Of Style" and I'm sure she would appreciate a visit.
If you love J. Crew, pearls, or need to know how to look stylish with your duck boots in the snow--she's your girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment