Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The LGD

Lia Sophia earrings/ American Eagle denim jacket/ Calvin Klein dress/ Lucky necklace/ Tiffany bracelet/ Corral boots

This crazy little kitty insisted on being in the photo shoot.

 Photo Credit: my sweet Nanna


Allow me to introduce the LGD..... it's the LBD, only green.  Remember this dress from my "Color Blocking Ain't Just For Easter Eggs" post?  I was reluctant to spend $119 on a Easter dress, but it has been so useful! As you can see I styled it differently here, but I was also able to make it professional for a class presentation.  If you need a summer staple piece, a dress in a solid, sophisticated color (a pretty pastel might be nice) that doesn't show too much chest would be a great pick!

4 comments:

  1. Love your denim jacket... I'm on the lookout for one, but I'm holding out to find one at the thrift store. Wish me luck!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete