Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flower Child

Photo Credit: Austin, my summer stand-in photographer

Green tank from Virtue- Asheville, NC/ American Eagle (blue) tank/ Charming Charlie belt/ Urban Outfitters skirt/ Turquoise bracelet from Watsonatta Western World- Boone, NC/ Lane Boots (Sweet Caroline)



 Lia Sophia Necklace/ Earrings from Azeeta Designs -Etsy.com


I got this skirt from Urban Outfitters (which meant nothing to me, at the time) in Washington, DC in 2004..... way before I knew it was foreshadowing a love for UO.  It's been in the back of my closet for probably... the last 6 years, but it was so colorful and comfy I just couldn't give it away.  Then it occurred to me.... "Just belt it."  It can make a huge difference in an outfit, and you can quote me on that.  Also, it may or may not be covering a missing button on my 8-year-old skirt... just between you and me.  

While we were walking around the gardens, enjoying some company on Father's Day, Mom snapped this picture of Austin being a good boyfriend.... a.k.a stand-in photographer :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! I like your skirt!!!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete