Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike

Shirt, Skirt, and Necklace from Lucky Penny- Boone, NC

Old Gringo boots/ Vogue sunglasses 

Photo Credit: Mekenzie Brow



Funny story about these boots.... I had a job at a western store, fell in love with these boots, took a lifetime to pay them off, etc.  Well Miranda Lambert's Revolution album had just come out.  I was on youtube listening to her songs to try and decide if I wanted to buy the whole album when I came across songs from an extended play track.  I developed an unhealthy obsession with tracking down this extended play album.  I finally found out (thanks to Yahoo! Answers) that if you pre-ordered Revolution from Best Buy, then the extended play track came with it.  So of course I went to Best Buy at my earliest convenience, and OF COURSE when I asked someone about it, no one knew what I was talking about.  So then I went over the spot where all her CD's were and picked up Revolution and was smoking it over and flipped over to the back and MIRANDA LAMBERT WAS WEARING MY BOOTS ON HER BACK ALBUM COVER!!! So then I screamed just like this (I'm not telling you if I did the airplanes or not.... I have to maintain SOME dignity).

1 comment:

  1. What about the pole dancing part at the end of the video? Please tell me you included that in with your screaming!

    ReplyDelete