Saturday, September 10, 2011

"T-Shirt Time!!"

Shirt from Target/ J. Crew Outlet Necklace and Shorts/ MIA Wedges

Photo Credit: Mekenzie Brow


I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.  Watching four seasons of Jersey Shore will do that to you.  Annnyyyway, about the outfit..... if I could wear it everyday, I would.  So simple, so comfortable.  I wish that the lavender (shorts and necklace) would have photographed better so you could appreciate it them the way that I do.... oh well, better luck next time.  I actually got these shorts (exciting, because I love purple) and then my boyfriend bought me the necklace to match them... sweet, right?  I was excited.... but I'm easily excitable... especially when it comes to adding pieces to my closet.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm on a mission to find me some Snooki Slippers........................ kidding........................ or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment