Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it the weekend yet?

Shirt from JC Penny/ Free People dress/ Lucky Brand Necklace/ Chinese Laundry boots

Photo Credit: Mekenzie Brow


Oh me, oh my.  I have been so busy lately I have been neglecting my blog.  Monday was a 9.5 hour day on campus. Tuesday was my "free afternoon day," which I spent doing my art project for 3.5 hours (due today), and studied for my two exams that were this morning (back-to-back starting at 10am). Today was a 10.5 hour day; but I didn't really mind the last hour because I was getting fitted for the fashion show at Lucky Penny.... it's going to be CARNIVAL THEMED and so much fun!!! Now, if I play my cards right by writing a research paper on a future job of interest, making a informational pamphlet on our Face AIDS chapter, and filling out a club grant request form for Face AIDS, along with going to all my classes and doing my homework by 5pm on Friday.... I will be able to enjoy a worry-free weekend at the Clemson/Florida State game with my soon-to-be-20 best friend and my tiger-lovin' boyfriend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. SO jealous that you might get to go to the Clemson/FSU game!
    Loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm going. The "worry-free" part is what's questionable! I actually thought about you when I wrote that part! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit in this post. You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete