Monday, January 23, 2012

My Happy Place

Photo credit: Mekenzie Brow

Blowfish boots/ Skinny jeans from Lucky Penny/ Elle sweater


Lucky Brand earrings, necklace, and ring/ Leather wrap bracelet from Vintage Moon- Asheville, NC

That bag?  I made it from Amy Butler's Reversible Shopper pattern!



This post is especially near and dear to my heart because it features my two happy places..... 1) when I'm sewing (hence the bag) and 2) by the water (preferably the lake, but this creek will do, for now).  Other happy places might include Downtown Asheville, Starbucks, and getting my feet rubbed.  Oh yes.  Having such a fast-pace life while being a student, a part-time worker, a long-distance girlfriend, a club president, a fashion blogger, etc. it is important to have those places where I can take time to relax and draw inspiration.  It's important for anyone.  It's only Monday (uuuggghhh) so I hope that you get time to visit YOUR happy place sometime this week :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! I love your boots in this post and in your banner. Adorable! The burgundy sweater looks great on you! Just started following you lovely lady! Hope you stop by again soon and follow back. XO


    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete