Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dressed for Valentine's

Chico's sunglasses/ Earrings from Silver Armadillo- Asheville, NC/ Urban Outfitters scarf/ Cardigan from Belk/ Dress from Lucky Penny- Boone, NC/ Boot tights/ Lucchese boots

 Photo Credit: Jordan from South Of Style

Outfit #1

 Valentine's Day nails

 Love my Lucchese's.... they look like it, right?


Paige & I at a J. Crew shopping event Jordan put together for the girls in our major.
We had a "Best Valentine's Day Outfit" contest.

 Details of Outfit #2

Outfit #3

 I can prep with the best of em.

Paige & I.

Outfit #4
Free People blazer/ H&M tee/ Lucky Brand jeans/ Lucchese boots/ Statement necklace from MC Adams- Boone, NC
Of course you have to wear something cute TO the shopping event.

When I got the the shopping event, which was last night... Paige and Jordan said they already knew what they were wearing today.
I don't know why it was news to me to have a Valentine's Day outfit.... but I'm a better blogger because of it. Haha.
I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment