Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Part One of Round Two: Atlanta Apparel

John & Jenn sweater/ Kensie skirt/ Free People bag/ Boot tights from Watsonatta Western World- Boone, NC/ Lucchese Spirit boots

I still can't believe I got this awesome bag for $29.95 from Free People in the Lenox Mall!! I never get that lucky, but it was worth saving up my luck all this time! 
Fringe.... I just can't quit you.

 I had the awesome opportunity again to go work for Amy J. Hill showroom in Atlanta this past week!  I wanted to show you lots of awesome pictures of the showroom in this post... but I haven't found time, or maybe it's just that I hate the time it takes to edit all the photos.
And yes, I am weird about having to edit all the photos before I publish them.
So this outfit post is what I leave you with until I have too much coffee later this week and decide to go on an editing binge.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool because I actually have visited your blog several times before! Thanks for the follow... I'll make sure i'm following back :)

    Haleigh

    ReplyDelete