Sunday, August 19, 2012

23/7

Photo Credit: Austin

Downtown Asheville, NC

Earrings found at Buffalo Exchange-Plaza Midwood Area, Charlotte, NC/ Dress from Lucky Penny- Boone, NC/ Bracelet from Watsonatta Western World- Boone, NC/ Lucchese boots from Vaquera- Grove Arcade, Asheville, NC 
(Yay! An entire "shop local" outfit!)

Already wearing the toes out!



As you can see, I still haven't taken my boots off.
As my papaw would say, I've worn them "23/7"
(which leaves an hour to shower). Haha.

As for the dress, the more I look at it, the more glad I am that I didn't pass it up.
I tried it on one day and let it hang (til payday) and lucky for me, it was still there!
It goes perfect with my boots and is soooo comfortable.
Every now and then, you just need a good statement piece.
Staples are for squares.

1 comment: