Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cute and Comfy

H&M dress/ Tights from Lucky Penny/ Blowfish boots
Photo credit: Mekenzie Brow

Hair pin also from Lucky Penny

Every girl should own a sweater dress. You look like you're trying.... but you're really just trying to be comfortable.  However, don't settle for the first sweater dress you see.... fit is pretty crucial.  The right one is the perfect combination of fit (in the right places) and wiggle room.  I got this dress from H&M while I was on my New York trip.  Believe it or not, that was my first ever H&M experience.  I racked up with two sweaters, this dress, and a long sleeve top all for $70.  Pretty darn good, if you ask me.

PS: Sorry for the lack of pictures.... we were getting rained on!

2 comments:

  1. that dress fits you beautifully, and I love it paired with those colored tights!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete