Friday, January 22, 2016

Much Needed Re[fresh] Air

Back when it was warm, I was attempting to re-take pictures of all my Etsy [Vidalia Vogue] listings so everything looked more cohesive.  This is kind of what the behind-the-scenes mess looks like.

Crochet vest from Urban Outfitters/ Eyelet crop top found at Buffalo Exchange in Charlotte, NC/ Francesca's skirt/ Frye booties

Grab this southwestern-inspired coin purse here.

Shop the vintage scarf lot here.

Studio Jules Calavera necklaces can be found here in various styles.

  This was also a day I got to run over to Cornelius and help my sweet friend Amanda get a grip on what her elopement style was going to be.  Dress shopping.... I'm in.

So even after all the effort of trying to make things looks consistent in lighting and background as far as product photos go... I've lost control again and I'm lucky to catch natural daylight for photos when and where I can.  But honestly, I kind of like the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment