Monday, May 20, 2013

Latest Happenings

Photo Credit: Jordan

Necklace from Silver Armadillo- Asheville, NC

 Sanctuary jacket/ Free People dress/ Lucchese boots

Lucky Brand bracelet


So lately I haven't been blogging cause I've been busy trying to graduate!
Which was a success (as shown below).
Below also shows part of my awesome support group that help me get to this point... 
It also shows how photogenic my Nanny and Papaw are.
 Necklace from MC Adams- Boone, NC/ Calvin Klein Easter dress from last year/ Old Gringo boots (a graduation gift from Austin)


Also, I've been helping out this lady at Vaquera in the Grove Arcade (of Asheville, NC).
She is amazing and so is the store.
I will be doing a post about Vaquera shortly, but for now... you should follow them on Instagram
@vaquera_grovearcade

No comments:

Post a Comment