Monday, March 5, 2012

Love When That Happens....

Free People top/ Skinny jeans from Lucky Penny/ Heels from Target

Photo Credit: Mekenzie Brow

New York & Company tank/ Necklace from Street Fair- Asheville, NC

The wind was a serious factor on this day.  Now I know how Marilyn Monroe feels! Whew!






So it all started when I was re-reading the Valentine's Day card I got from Austin this year....
.....because I'm a sap like that.  I was thinking about how he always finds the perfect card.... and then onto what good taste he has in general.  I really admired the texture on this card and how the red really stood out.....and BAM!  It hit me.  Outfit idea!
Love when that happens :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' those heels! You should totally rock them on campus like our very on Carrie Bradshaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently found your blog on Lauren Conrad's page...just love your red pumps! Such great photos! Hopefully you can check out my blog posts this week as I style my red denim! Good luck in the contest!

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look so pretty!! :) this outfit is playful and fun!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete