Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Closet Relief

BKE shirt/ Lucky Brand cover-up/ Jeans from Lucky Penny/ Blowfish boots/ Cameo necklace from Elementality/ Ring from Claire's/ Urban Outfitters earrings

Photo Credit: Mekenzie Brow


If you have been following my blog for a while, you would know that I am a little obsessed with my Blowfish boots (specifically, the ones seen in my pervious post).  They match everything; they make my feet look small--I love them... maybe a little too much.  I'm pretty sure people in my classes might wonder if I own any other shoes.  So you will be happy to know that I got these NEW taupe Blowfish boots to divert my attention for the time being.  The fact that Kendi Everyday readers get 15% off really closed the deal for me.  Just so you know, they fit just as perfectly as my other pair.  If you don't have any Blowfish boots, I highly encourage you to give them a try!

PS: I hope everyone had a delightful Valentine's Day! If you didn't have a hot date, I hope you still found an excuse to get all dolled up--that's the best part!


No comments:

Post a Comment