Saturday, April 16, 2016

Fringe Find: Vintage With Lisa

Have you started following @shopVWL on Instagram? I've become a big fan of their refashioned tees, dip dyed flannels, and embellished cut offs.  What I love most of all, is they are standing for slow fashion. One-of-a-kind, hands-on pieces are mixed with some market styles to curate a really rad collection.  Right here, I'm wearing one of their refashioned tees with a form-fitting, high-waisted skirt.
Fringe top from Vintage With Lisa/ Sanctuary skirt


 Earrings found on Poshmark


Terrell Country Store

I had a 2nd metatarsal osteotomy at the beginning of March & I'm cropping those feet out til I'm out of these lovely Velcro surgery sandals.   Getting my feet back in some Luccheses can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment