Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Final Round at Atlanta Apparel

So many things I want to blog about, with so little time to do it.
Atlanta Market.
Lucky Penny Fashion Show.
My progress from Spring Showcase this Saturday.
A new Free People look book.
I've been spending my nights in the design dungeon, and I'm actually blogging in class.
Even without a work schedule for the rest of the year (amazing), sleep is one four-hour coma at a time.
Senioritis is in full force.
Two weeks and four days til GRADUATION :)

At the fashion show Friday night.

Kensie close ups.... to be delivered at the beginning of September. 

Lusting over McGinn. 

It's every bit as soft as it looks. 

The panda Kensie sweater in the window, which we were all rooting for all market.


I love this little set up. 

 The boss lady looking over new John & Jenn.

 Also at the Friday evening fashion show :)
Love this picture.



Follow me on Instagram @soulstitches
Sanctuary shirt/ McGinn vest/ Lucky Brand shorts/ Lucchese boots/ Hair clip from Featherheads- Asheville, NC

"Happy Hour" tray for the buyers! 

Amy's son Reed came into the showroom Saturday evening, and really enjoyed waving to the buyers from behind the Sweet Pea rack... precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment