Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Birthday Girl

Sorry I have officially neglected my blog for the past week....and a half.
I've been busy turning 21.
(Best birthday yet!)

And this is what I wore.....
Seven Swans earrings/ Scarf from Lucky Penny- Boone, NC/ Dress thrifted from Buffalo Exchange- Charlotte, Plaza Midwood area, NC/ J. Crew clutch ( a birthday gift-- from my sweet friend, Jordan)/ Lucchese boots


 It's safe to say I have the greatest circle of friends ever.....
Pack's Tavern, Asheville, NC.

 A gift from Austin--these beautiful Seven Swans earrings.
Seven Swans can be found at Minx Boutique- Asheville, NC

Also, it was Bele Chere this past weekend... my favorite weekend out of the year.
Bele Chere is a weekend festival in Asheville--there's craft vendors and music and food and weirdos galore.... I have outfit pictures from that too... but that post will have to wait until after my summer session finals on Thursday... wish me luck! (I need it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment